Join Trainers across the globe who arediscovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Thenewest update to Pokémon GO, the global gaming sensation that hasbeen downloaded over 750 million times and named “Best Mobile Game”by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” byTechCrunch, introduced a revamped Gym gameplay experience,including the opportunity to join together with others to battleagainst powerful Pokémon in the new Raid Battle feature!
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémonhave been discovered!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all aroundyou—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world.You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gymswith your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walkaround a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s aPokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stayalert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look forWater-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops andGyms—found at interesting places like museums, art installations,historical markers, and monuments—to stock up on Poké Balls andhelpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon tocomplete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatchingPokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémonevolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokémon towalk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokémonstronger.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, youcan battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon todefend it against all comers. You can also participate in RaidBattles at Gyms around the world. A Raid Battle is a cooperativegameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 otherTrainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokémon known as the RaidBoss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, you’ll have thechance to catch an extra powerful Pokémon of your own!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It isoptimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more andhave Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPScapabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Finetworks.
– Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they havecompatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in orderto obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibilityinformation.
– Information current as of July 1, 2017.